TUGADE: the fabled American 'intelligence network' has miserably FAILED AGAIN

"Gago talaga"
"Tsismis yan!"  ito ang laman ng text message ni Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade kay Nic Gabunada ukol sa ulat na lumabas sa Rappler.

Ipinost naman ni Gabunada ang nasabing text message sa facebook:


Sec Art Tugade was never in Beijing in June contray to what Ambassador Goldberg said..Sharing here the text I received from Sec Art Tugade last night.===========%%%"My text to rappler for reporting that i went to Beijing in june-gago talaga!!!pls share my reply🎈 If it is true that Amb Goldberg said that, then the fabled american " intelligence network" has miserably failed again.. Tsimis yan!!I was never in Beijing in June!! Want proof? You can always examine my passport anytime..btw, just landed at Haneda..You may wish to print my answer..salamat po.Rapplers reply🎈Yes, Sir! We're including your denial in the story. Salamat po!"============








Ang issue ay nag-ugat sa ulat ng Rappler noong October 25 na pinamagatang "US envoy: Cayetano made 'unpublicized' trip to China". Sa isang interview ni Karen Davila sa ANC's Headstart, tinanong nya si Outgoing US Ambassador to the Philippines Philip Goldberg kung ikinagulat nya ang naiuwi ni President Rodrigo Duterte na  $24 billion halaga ng investment at loans mula sa China.

"I actually wasn't all that surprised," sagot niya.

"I do know that the Chinese ambassador and others in the Chinese business community were visiting President-elect Duterte quite often in the month of June." 

"I also know, and I don’t think this has been revealed publicly, but I know that Senator Cayetano, President Duterte's running mate, made an unpublicized trip to China in June along with Secretary Tugade, and so all of this was actually in train, I think, and so there were already discussions going on." dagdag pa niya.

"So it pre-dates a lot of the…discussion about us and our involvement and where we stood in all of this. As I say, I don't think Senator Cayetano's role was fully known publicly but he was actually starting this process way back in June," 



TUGADE: the fabled American 'intelligence network' has miserably FAILED AGAIN TUGADE: the fabled American 'intelligence network' has miserably FAILED AGAIN Reviewed by Jhon on 05:46 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.