Agriculture Chief Piñol isinauli ang regalong ROLEX na nagkakahalaga ng P450,000

MANILA - I love Rolex watches, but...
"IT IS THE SEASON OF GIVING
BUT SORRY WE CAN'T RECEIVE"

Ito ang pahayag ni Agriculture Chief Emmanuel Piñol noong miyerkules nang ishare nya sa kanyang facebook account na isinauli nya ang Rolex na regalo sa kanya na nagkakahalagang P450,000.
Hindi nya inilahad kung kanino galing ang nasabing regalo.
"The one I received recently was just stuffed in a bag along with the other mementos which I usually receive during ceremonial exchange of gifts," 
"It was not until I was in my farm in Kidapawan City, when I decided to open the box and I almost fell off my seat when I saw what was inside the box. It was a Rolex submariner, a watch which almost every man dreams of owning."
Agad niyang chineck sa internet ang halaga ng nasabing relo.
"When I checked its price in the internet, I found out that the watch had a value of about P450,000 and I would be lying if I say that the thought of keeping it did not cross my mind.
Who does not like to own a Rolex anyway?" pahayag niya.
Subalit alam niyang hindi siya maaaring tumanggap ng regalo.
"I explained that I could not take the gift because not only because the company is involved in activities which would require the supervision of the Department which I head but also because the law prohibits officials like me from accepting expensive gifts," 
"I added that I could go to jail if I was found to have kept the watch or accepted expensive gifts from people with interests in the Dept. of Agriculture."
Matapos maisauli ang regalo, ayon kay Piñol  "I felt as if a huge burden was taken off my back."

"Now, I can look at anybody straight in the eye and tell them that I am following President Rody Duterte's directive that members of his Cabinet must not be linked to any act of corruption," dagdag pa niya.
Hinimok din niya na sundin ang yaak niya ng iba pang mga opisyal sa gobyerno.

Agriculture Chief Piñol isinauli ang regalong ROLEX na nagkakahalaga ng P450,000 Agriculture Chief Piñol isinauli ang regalong ROLEX na nagkakahalaga ng  P450,000 Reviewed by Jhon on 08:13 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.