LIBRENG GAMOT Pamasko ni Duterte sa mamamayan

"I want every Filipino holding a reseta of a doctor that could not find the money to buy the medicines. Sabi ko, 'ibigay ninyo 'yang P2 billion na 'yan this Christmas." Ito ang pahayag ni Pangulong Rodrigo Duterte sa ginanap na traditional lighting ng Christmas Tree sa Malacañang.



Inanunsyo nya noong lunes na ang pondo para sa nasabing libreng gamot ay magmumula sa P5-billion check na nakuha nya kamakailan mula sa Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation (Pagcor).

"So kayong Pilipinas, nakikinig sa akin ngayon, may mga reseta kayo, go to the [DSWD] or hanapin mo ang inyong city health or the hospital itself and we will buy the medicines for you," dagdag pa ng Pangulo.

Bukod pa sa libreng gamot muling inihayag ng pangulo ang pagpapalaya sa matatanda at maysakit bago magpasko. 

“I find it something not…It’s a very awkward feeling, I am uncomfortable. So ‘yung lahat ng matatanda, may sakit, umalis na kayo (so all the old and sick, they may leave),”

Ang mga political prisoners naman na prinoprotesta ngayon na palayain na ng pangulo at di pa umano mapapalaya lahat.

“I know that the Left has good intentions for our country. Long ago, I used to cross the ideological border because I was a student once and I saw the inequity…I also saw the other side, how should it be in government,” pahayag niya.

“We have to continue and even now they’re asking for the release of 130 political prisoners. I said, I cannot give you that. I’m sorry but I have already conceded so much on the side of the government.

“But you’re going back tomorrow and if you can show me a document signed by the Republic of the Philippines representatives and communists, then I will release the 130 plus more because by asking that…how many are there still beyond 70 years old and those suffering from incurable diseases at this time, who has cancer or kidney (problem) or anything? And if they are ready to be released and will be accepted by the families, i-release ko na (I will release them) before Christmas time,” dagdag pa ng pangulo.


LIBRENG GAMOT Pamasko ni Duterte sa mamamayan LIBRENG GAMOT Pamasko ni Duterte sa mamamayan Reviewed by Jhon on 11:09 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.