Gloria Diaz: Saling pusa si Maxine, Philippines can not be the Winner

"Saling pusa si Maxine, kasi maganda siya" Ito ang pahayag ni Miss Universe 1969 Gloria Diaz nang tanungin siya kung sino ang top 5 bet niya.
"She cannot nga be the winner. She can be first runner-up. I hope I’m proven wrong for the first time in my life. I want her to win. I want us to be so proud, but you know, that’s life," 
"We are the host. The host country cannot [win]. I cannot serve lechon and bring it back to my kitchen kasi I’m giving it to you," 

Kabilang pa sa kaniyang top 5 ay sina Miss Universe Canada Siera Bearchell, subalit kailangan umano nito magbawas pa ng timbang.

"If Canada could lose 8 pounds, I love her face. Am I right? She’s beautiful," pahayag ni Diaz sa ANC's Headstart noong Friday.

"Beautiful" at "gorgeous" din umano sina Miss Venezuela, Miss Dominican Republic, Miss Thailand, at Miss China.

Gloria Diaz: Saling pusa si Maxine, Philippines can not be the Winner Gloria Diaz:  Saling pusa si Maxine, Philippines can not be the Winner Reviewed by Rondownload on 06:25 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.