PNP Chief Bato, naiyak sa harap ng mga senador "AKO'Y HIRAP NA HIRAP NA"

Naging emosyonal at napaiyak si PNP Chief Bato kanina nang sabihin ni Sen Zubiri na nawawalan na ng tiwala sa pulisya ang taumbayan sinabi pa nito na "Ikaw nalang talaga ang pagasa ng taumbayan."   

“I cannot blame the public if they are losing trust and confidence to the police, cause I myself don’t know who to trust,” pahayag ni De la Rosa.
“I’m just leaving the situation at the PNP to God. I really want to reform the PNP because I really love the organization. I’m really having such a hard time but I will never surrender,”
“I will clean up PNP as long as I can. I will be with the President, through thick and thin no matter what, I will do my best,” 





Ipinahayag naman ni Pangulong Rodriogo Duterte na ramdam nya ang pasanin ni Genral Bato.


"It’s was just an expression of a human being with a burden on the entire shoulders, the peace and the law and order of this country. Naintindihan ko, sabi ko nga, ako? I will gladly step down. I’d be happy. My God, I’m telling you the truth. I’ll be most happy, pareho kami. Kung ganito lang magtrabaho ka…You know, you want at this age to be closer to the beauty of life, closer to God ‘cause it’s inevitable that you will go one of these days. Our age are limiting our number of days in this Earth. Naintindihan ko si Bato pati lahat kaming may mabibigat, the generals, the guys who lose their troops, you know. Tapos ako dito sige kiya-kiya ng corruption,"

PNP Chief Bato, naiyak sa harap ng mga senador "AKO'Y HIRAP NA HIRAP NA" PNP Chief Bato, naiyak sa harap ng mga senador "AKO'Y HIRAP NA HIRAP NA" Reviewed by Jhon on 08:22 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.